|SEA CEO CONFERENCE
“Owner Equity – Increasing value in challenging times”
Aerospace best practices for workforce development and how they increase owner equity.
July 24, 2012
- Benchmarking Site Visit to Agie Charmilles 12:00pm to 5:00pm - this is an off-site event, bus will pick up at the Marriott at 11:00am.
- Reception following Site Visit – 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Marriott Resort
July 25, 2012
- Supplier Advisory Council 9:00am to 12:00pm - Meeting open to the public
- Supply Chain Summit 2:00pm to 5:00pm
- Reception - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
July 26, 2012
CEO Conference 8:00am to 3:30pm
About the Conference:
- How does workforce development help aerospace suppliers ensure future success? How are aerospace and defense suppliers managing workforce development? What are their best practices? In this conference we’ll take an in-depth look at job skills training process, certification process, and continuous improvement process.
- Customers, suppliers, and industry leaders discuss the role of standard work in ensuring success and reducing risk in the aerospace supply chain.
- Speakers will highlight the key Workforce Development practices of the SEA Roadmap.
Who Should Attend:
- Aerospace and Defense Industry Contractors and Suppliers
- Companies that has been nominated and has made it as a semi-finalist
- CEOs, company owners, presidents and operations senior leaders
- OEM and Tier One senior supplier development, management and procurement professionals
- DoD, Airlines, and others who depend on the aerospace and defense supply chain
- To deliver a high energy, exciting session filled with insights from suppliers who have implemented the SEA Roadmap and are obtaining extraordinary results!
- Participants will have an opportunity to learn valuable tips and lessons that can be applied to their organizations.
- Participants will have an opportunity to hear from their customers on what they are looking for in their supply chain.
- SEA members will have an opportunity to participate in a Supply Chain Summit designed to interact with customers and other suppliers and hold candid discussions regarding the critical issues faced in the supply chain.
• Chicago O'Hare (ORD)
• Chicago Midway (MDV
Lincolnshire Marriott Resort
10 Marriott Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Hilda Pacheco-Taylor via phone at (949) 476-1144 x 3 or via email at email@example.com
President, Woodward Aircraft Turbine Systems
William H. Alderman
Founder & President, Alderman & Company Capital LLC
Director of Operations, Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems
Manager, Global Supply Chain, F/A 18 Programs
Northrop Grumman Aerospace System